Do’s & Don’ts to boost your fertility (IVF)
The joy of parenthood is everyone's dream. You have to start fulfilling this dream by taking care of your fertility. As you try to conceive, your body undergoes a lot of changes. There are a lot of things that are to be taken care of. There are certain practices that you need to inculcate in your daily routine and some others that you need to strictly refrain from to increase your fertility. In this blog, we have highlighted some points to increase your Fertility.
- • Exercise will help in maintaining weight and proper blood circulation.
- • Proper hydration is necessary with 4 litres of water daily.
- • A quiet, stable mind and body promote fertility. The most powerful effect of Yoga practice on a person's fertility is through calming, restorative effects on the mind and body.
- • Take a diet rich in protein, vitamins and folate. A good serving of fruits and vegetables do act as a booster.
- • Try consuming fruits like kiwi, pomegranate, banana, apple and strawberries.
- • Add healthy fats- almond, walnut, cashew (rich in iron and minerals). You can also try flaxseed in your salad or oatmeal.
- • Having a good night sleep is one of the best ways to give your body away to boost fertility and regain energy.
- • Take calcium, iron tablet and a vitamin E, D capsule as per your doctors’ recommendation.
- • Absorb the freshness of nature like air, sunlight. It brings in with and focuses on absorbing more that nature has to offer.
- • Avoid stress and anxiety. A good idea is to worry less and be happy.
- • Do not consume any medicine without consulting a doctor.
- • Extreme heat and travelling long distance should be avoided when you are trying for pregnancy.
- • Keep distance from alcohol, smoking, or other narcotic substances as they are the foe of your fertility.
- • Avoid junk or fast food. They are high in carbohydrate and fat it leads to weight gain.
Along with these do’s and Don’ts you need to meet the fertility specialist. They will tell you what is right for you according to your fertility health. Best IVF Centre in Noida offers high quality healthcare facilities and state of the art infrastructure. The fertility specialist at Vrinda fertility discusses and explains about the treatments.