IVF Specialist in Noida, Infertility Doctors in Noida

sepWhen should you see a fertility expert?

You've been trying to have a baby for some time with no success or if you have been trying to get pregnant for a year and you are over 35 and natural conception is not working. You should see a fertility doctor. The doctor would help you with an array of evaluations and tests to determine what may be interfering with your efforts to get pregnant. If you and your partner are struggling with infertility, or if you are not sure why you are having trouble getting pregnant, it’s important for you both to see a fertility specialist. Fertility specialists focus on diagnosing and treating male and female infertility.

IVF Specialist in Noida, Infertility Doctors in Noida

If you want to benefit from assisted reproductive technologies (ART), like in vitro fertilization (IVF), a fertility specialist can guide you in using the ART process, along with other high-tech procedures.

Fertility problems in female :

  • 1. Endometriosis
  • 2. Problems with ovulation
  • 3. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
  • 4. Abnormalities of the ovaries, fallopian tubes and/or uterus

Fertility problem in males :

  • 1. Low sperm count
  • 2. Sexual dysfunction
  • 3. Issues with erectile dysfunction or ejaculation)
  • 4. A lump or swelling in the testicles
  • 5. A history of injury or surgery to the groin or genitals

Request a Call Back